If you are interested in referring one of your clients to Jeremiah's Place, please have them* call us at 412-924-0726 and one of team members can walk them through what is needed to register for our services.
* Please note that we are a self-referred service and the parent or guardian must be the one to call for registration.
Though Jeremiah's Place provides emergency childcare, we do not operate as a drop-in center.
If one of your clients is interested in using our childcare services they must first register their child or children with a one-time intake appointment.
You can prepare your client ahead of time be letting them know that should allot one hour per child for their intake appointment.
They will need to bring the following to their intake appointment:
For each child:
- Social Security card or number
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Medical insurance card (if applicable)
- Medical provider information
They will also need:
- Parent or guardian photo ID
- Emergency contact information