Jeremiah's Place is very aware and concerned about the spreading of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). At this time, we are remaining open until otherwise noted. We believe that the services we provide are imperative for our community, and we will remain available until we can no longer do so safely. We are taking every necessary precaution to mitigate the risks associated with this outbreak.
As our current policy states, we will not be admitting any children to our center who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, etc.). We have expanded our hand-washing protocol, and our families are receiving information to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will not be scheduling any tours or donation drop-offs until April 1, 2020. Please contact Jordan if you have any questions about this.
To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow instead of your hands.
- Be mindful how often you are touching your face.
- If you are feeling unwell, contact your doctor and rest.
- Avoid large crowds as much as possible.