As our area continues to move back to normal, Jeremiah’s Place knows that it is important to remain cautious and mindful of how we operate. We continue to maintain increased health and safety protocols at the center, including: staff wearing face masks, maintain social distancing when possible, limiting outside access to the center, checking temperatures of visitors, and having continual sanitation of the center. We will continue to maintain these heightened protocols as long as necessary, as the health and safety of our children, families, and staff is of the utmost importance.
Jeremiah’s Place has seen significant increase in the need for our services. Many families are going back to work, have more appointments outside of the home, have a lack of childcare, or need respite. We have worked diligently to ensure that we can accommodate this increased need.
As of June 29 th , Jeremiah’s Place will be open:
- Monday – Thursday, 24 hours
- Friday – Sunday, 7am – 7pm.
If you are in need of our services:
- Please contact us at 412-924-0726 to schedule an intake appointment.
- You will be required to bring identification, emergency contact information, immunization records, and medical information to the intake.
- Jeremiah’s Place serves children ages 0-6 years of age.
- We are NOT a drop-in center, and you must be registered and schedule with Jeremiah’s Place before using us.
- Scheduling happens on a first come, first serve basis. We may not be able to accommodate for every request, but we will work with you to try to find availability that works for your family.
- We cannot accept children who have rashes, fevers, or cold/flu symptoms.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Director of Operations