We are very excited to announce the launch of our brand new website for Jeremiah's Place!
This project has been a main focus for our team throughout 2019 and we are proud to get it out to the public just in time for the holiday season! The new JeremiahsPlace.org not only offers a fresh and fun design, but it is also more in-line with our current branding and initiatives.
Our new website should make it easier for visitors to learn about our services and how we help our community by providing emergency childcare to children and families in need. We also hope that it is able to attract a new audience looking for our offerings and bring new eyes to our organization that would be willing to partner with us and help our cause.
Some new features of our website include:
- Expanded and updated section about our history
- New online donation platform powered by eTapestry and Blackbaud
- A secure online experience
- A virtual tour of our facility
- Explanation of our Strong Families initiative
- More concise directions on how families can get started with our services
- Updated statistics on the impact we make to our community
- Complete "A Parent's Journey" video series highlighted throughout our content
- Integrated completely with all of our social media feeds
- Optimized for search engines so we can be found easier
And a whole lot more! We invite you to poke around and check it out!